What is most significant about Tolkien's process of language creation? (What is Tolkien's language creation process?)
2013/06/11
Post Ichi-ban
Content:
Literal:
1.
Bobbie - Marathon Running
Lucas - Designing Haunted Attraction
Danielle - Horticulture
Gawen - Criminal Investigation
Mariah - Social Media Networking
Ivy - Art Curating
Joseph - Firefighting
Arista - Fashion
Dolores - Theater Technician
Jose - Music Journalism
Eric - Marine Conservation Bio
Dina - Body Building
Lauren - Homelessness
Amber - Equine Assisted Therapy
2. I think I have a pretty good handle on the senior project, only one nit-picky detail: does it have to be a question followed by three answers? What if I find my self with a topic that lends it's self to a more classical approach, say, a thesis followed by supporting evidence?
Interpretive:
3. Making time, followed by making time.
Applied:
4. North Korea did not pan out the way I was expecting it too, so I'm moving on to Futurism/Economics - I've got leads on mentors for that. Architecture is something I'm already mired in, and I feel like I'm going to need to diversify my studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment